Collin Street Rewards Terms and Conditions
The Collin Street Rewards Terms and Conditions were last updated on September 1, 2022.
Collin Street Rewards, Collin Street Bakery’s Rewards program (hereinafter “Program"), is offered by Collin Street Bakery, Inc. (hereinafter "Company") to customers making purchases and to potential customers on www.collinstreet.com. Company will extend certain perks and privileges as described in more detail herein, and additional offers may be extended from time to time. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") form the agreement (the "Agreement") between you ("Member") and Company with respect to the Program.
By participating in the Program, Member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the Program, including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. Company reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Program Terms and Conditions.
- Membership eligibility. Membership is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Membership is not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from Company, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Membership enrollment. All customers with valid accounts at www.collinstreet.com are automatically enrolled in the Program.
Individuals can enroll by creating an account at www.collinstreet.com. Member must provide information accurately and completely when creating an account. Company reserves the right to refuse membership to any customer who does not follow the enrollment procedures.
Member should promptly advise Company of any changes to their personal account contact information, such as name, address, telephone number(s), and/or email address, by visiting www.collinstreet.com/customer/account/ and updating their account.
- Valid email address. A current, valid email address is required for a Member to be eligible for select benefits, offers, and updates. Member must notify Company of change of email address by updating Member account information online.
- Program communications. Company will communicate with Members about marketing via mail, email, SMS, and other channels, including about special Member promotions, offers, and more. Company will also use these channels to communicate the Member’s level status, notify Member of eligibility for a benefit, communicate Program changes, and more. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications, Company may continue to send you non-marketing or non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- Eligible purchases. Purchases, after promotional offers have been applied, before shipping charges have been applied, made at www.collinstreet.com, count toward Member's Program level status. Additional items may be excluded from level accumulation at the sole discretion of Company.
- Refunds. Upon the refund of an item, the spend amount applied to Program level status for the original purchase will be deducted from the Member's account. In the event of a refund, any Program points used on that order will be returned to the Member's account, and the amount of points they earned from the purchase will be deducted.
- Level status. Program level status is based solely on a customer’s total dollar spend on www.collinstreet.com. The criteria for each level are as follows:
● Bakery Insider. A customer receives Bakery Insider status upon creating an account at www.collinstreet.com.
● Cake Connoisseur. If a customer’s account accumulates one hundred and twenty-five dollars of total spend on www.collinstreet.com within a 365-day window, they will receive Cake Connoisseur status. Each following year requires the customer to spend one hundred and twenty-five dollars on www.collinstreet.com to retain Cake Connoisseur status for another year. If a customer does not spend one hundred and twenty-five dollars within the following 365-day window, the customer will revert to Bakery Insider Status, losing Cake Connoisseur benefits. In order for the customer to regain Cake Connoisseur status, the customer must make a purchase of one hundred and twenty-five dollars or more.
● Fruitcake Fanatic. If a customer’s account accumulates two hundred and fifty dollars of total spend on www.collinstreet.com within a 365-day window, the customer will receive Fruitcake Fanatic status. Each following year requires the customer to spend two hundred and fifty dollars on www.collinstreet.com to retain Fruitcake Fanatic status for another year. If a customer does not spend two hundred and fifty dollars within the following 365-day window, the customer will revert to Cake Connoisseur status, losing Fruitcake Fanatic benefits. In order for the customer to regain Fruitcake Fanatic status, the customer must make a purchase of two hundred and fifty dollars or more.
For more information on Program levels, see www.collinstreet.com/rewards.
- Program benefits and details. In addition to any other requirement and/or limitation that may be communicated to Members at the time a benefit is offered, the following shall apply:
● Early access. Early access to Collin Street Bakery products or promotions is valid for Collin Street Rewards Cake Connoisseur and Fruitcake Fanatic members. Members must be signed in to Member’s Collin Street Rewards account. Terms of offer are subject to change.
● Referrals. Members may refer others to Company and earn 200 points ($10 value) per successful referral. A successful referral only occurs when the referee uses the correct referral link and places a first-time order with a subtotal of at least $30. There is no limit to the number of referrals Members can complete.
Referrals are not valid when the referee has the same IP address, shipping address, or billing address as the referrer. Company reserves the right to void any referrals where fraud is suspected.
- Employee eligibility. All current employees of Company are ineligible to participate in the Program.
- No transfer. Program benefits may not be transferred, purchased, sold, assigned, auctioned or traded, including, without limitation, by death or as part of a domestic relations matter. Doing so will void the Member account. Benefits have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
- Right to revoke. Company reserves the right to revoke the membership of any Member in the Program and/or revoke any or all benefits the Member may be entitled to, if in the sole and absolute discretion of Company, a Member abuses any of the Program privileges, fraudulently uses the Program, fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise earns benefits through deception, forgery and/or fraud.
- Company's right to change/cancel Program. Company may alter, limit, modify, or terminate the Program, the Program structure, any other feature of the Program, or these Terms and Conditions in its sole and absolute discretion at any time and in any manner without notice. Your continued participation in the Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes.