TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
This Terms of Service Agreement was last updated on April 10, 2020.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. CSB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU.
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By using any services provided by, you agree that in no event will https://www.collinstreet.com/, CSB, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including costs or attorneys’ fees, as a result of your accessing the website and using any of the services available, or resulting from your consumption or the purchase of any goods from CSB. Your sole remedy for any claim or cause of action against CSB shall be limited to $100. You agree to indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless CSB, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of the Website or claims relating to any goods you purchased from CSB, including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
- Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses. CSB owns and retains all proprietary rights to the Website, its trademarks and copyrights. You are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of CSB.
- No Warranties. CSB provides its goods and services on an "as is" basis and does not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the goods or services provided. ANY WARRANTY FOR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED.
- Jurisdiction. This Agreement or any dispute between you and CSB shall be governed by the laws of Texas, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit between you and CSB shall be brought exclusively in Navarro County, Texas or, provided that the claim arises under Federal law, you may bring it in the United States District Court in Dallas, Texas. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of courts in Texas.
- Severability. If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
- Certification. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that your answers to the registration materials on the Website will be truthful.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with CSB with respect to any services.
Waiver. The failure of Website or CSB to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Website or CSB must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the CSB.